Things to do in West Chester, Ohio
Perfectly located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Four Points Cincinnati North is a short drive from the area's best shopping, dining, entertainment, and things to do in West Chester Ohio. Explore the Newport Aquarium, Kings Island, or the Museum of Broadcasting, all located close by.
- Paul Brown Stadium - Visit the home venue of the Cincinnati Bengals.
- The Beach Waterpark - Soak up the sun, sand, and surf at Cincinnati's own tropical island waterpark.
- Newport Aquarium - Perfect for a fun and educational family outing, the Newport Aquarium is home to a variety of rare aquatic species.
- Green Crest Golf Club - Hit the links for a round at one of the area's most popular golf courses.
- EnterTRAINment Junction - Marvel at the world's largest indoor train display while you explore this imaginative railroading museum.
- Kings Island - Spend a day in the sun at the largest amusement and waterpark in the Midwest.
- Miami Valley Gaming - Watch a live harness race, or play on over 1,600 gaming machines.
- Great American Ball Park - Cheer on the Reds and take in the views surrounding downtown Cincinnati.
- University of Miami - Hamilton - Just a short drive from our hotel, the University of Miami - Hamilton is one of the Midwest's premier colleges.
- Voice of America Learning Center - Open since 2009, this center is one of three regional campuses of Miami University.
- Museum of Broadcasting - Learn about the history of broadcasting while you explore a variety of educational exhibits.
- Downtown Cincinnati - Shop 'til you drop at one of the area's premium outlets or dine at one of downtown's most popular restaurants during your stay.